- Eat a healthy balanced meal before your session! Your body goes through a lot when getting tattooed and needs fuel to be able to help you cope.
Bring a lunch and snacks with you to your appointment. We cannot stress enough how important food is with helping your body deal with the stress of getting tattooed.
- Bring water!
- If you would like you are welcome to take Ibuprofen. You may take one before, during and after your appointment.
(Helps with swelling and inflammation and burning sensation).
- Dress comfortably. Wear garments that move well and make it to where the spot being tattooed is easily accessible. Our artists prefer you wear black for taking pictures and for helping them not stain your clothing with ink.
- If you are going to be wholly or partially naked you are welcome to bring a towel, blanket, or robe with you for your tattoo.
- You are welcome to bring entertainment with you, phones, iPads, and books are all good choices. Bring your charger incase your batteries run low.
- Being able to surrender to the pain you will experience is important in having a good session. When you reach a tough spot, breath and welcome the sensation. This will help you make it through and it will help your artist to do a good job.
We also like to let our clients know there is a 2.9% convenience fee if you pay for your session with a card on the day of, so bring cash or check if you’d like to avoid that. Please let me know if you have any questions (: